Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I have a few...

  1. #1
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I have a few pics of Felicity- um sorry they're not very good. I took them using my polaroid izone camera and scanned them in, so they're not good quality. I'll post more when I get my film developed. Just copy the link into the address bar

    Felicity

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 22, 2005 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Melissa,

    She is very pretty even with the quality of the pictures.

    I been meaning to tell you that I enjoy watching your signature line on how much money you have saved up for Kirsten. We have Kirsten and just love her. I know it is hard to save money while your in college and it warms my heart that having her is so important to you.

    Merry Christmas Sweetie!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, lissie looks very pretty. I can't wait till you get Kirsten. She is such a stunning and beautiful doll. Her collection is very cute, and pretty authentic. I'm glad to see your really stickin to it to get her. Good luck! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks! [img]wink.gif[/img] Yeah, I'll probably add a little bit of money from relatives that I get for Christmas and birthday to go for Kirsten. books and other college things come first of course, but maybe hopefully I might have enough in Feb. or March? Who knows. but if I do have enough by then then I could make an album of her on campus [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •